Latest

latest

Dr. Akinlolu A. Adelaja: Save my Soul to Speaker, House of Reps, reminder on call on Registrar of MDCN, IG of police for justice in my case

Wednesday 16 May 2018

/ by Fx

I complained against the professional misconducts of some Doctors to the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) in my petition dated 17th January 2014. Unfortunately, the Medical and Dental Practitioners Investigative Panel (MDPIP) without calling for any hearing to clarify contradictory positions dismissed my case via MDPIP/617/213 dated 11th August 2014 written to me […]

Dr. Akinlolu A. Adelaja: Save my Soul to Speaker, House of Reps, reminder on call on Registrar of MDCN, IG of police for justice in my case

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Details at http://dailypost.ng/2018/05/16/dr-akinlolu-adelaja-save-soul-speaker-house-reps-reminder-call-registrar-mdcn-ig-police-justice-case/

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment, and tell people what you think

Don't Miss
© all rights reserved
made with by xclusivefx